Double core technology closed-loop current transformers
REO has developed new generation of closed loop (C/L) current transducers which guarantees increased current measurement accuracy better than 0.3% in the whole frequency range: DC to 150 kHz.
The new current transducer type WKO-2C is a completely new development utilizing REO’s double core technology magnetic design. The unit uses the latest hall effect elements with an extended frequency response up to 150 kHz and accurate phase response.
Completely redesigned electronics ensures that the new C/L current transducer has better drift compensation and an extended temperature range from -40°C to 85°C.
- EN 50178:1997, UL 94-V0
- Frequency range: (-3 dB) DC…150 kHz
Unique Selling Point
- High current measurement accuracy of 0.3%
- Modular mounting plates providing universal mounting options
- Lower sensitivity to external magnetic fields
- Bidirectional and isolated current measurement up to ±750A current output
- Modular mounting plates
- REO double core technology
- All materials manufactured using UL listed materials
- Primary rated current : 500 – 2000 A
- Measurement range : 0…4000 A
- Frequency range : 150000 H